Thursday 7 July 2016

My Teenage Life

Hello!

Since this blog is a new one, I would firstly tell you about myself and My Teenage Life! So, I'm Rebecca Williams (changed for the sake of privacy), a 16 year old studying in grade XII. I still can't believe that its been a complete SIXTEEN years since I graced the earth with my presence! And half my teenage life has been wasted doing stupid things. It suck, to be honest. For there are so many things I wanted to do in my 'oh-so-awesome life'. *chuckles*
          Anyway, here are a few things about me, that will help you girls connect with me more! Here             we go :
 
           • I love

             # Food
             # Music
             # Sleep
             # Badminton
             # Writing
             # Reading
             # Messing with my best friends
             # Pillow fights
             # Cookies
             # Pandas
             # Cursing in my mind
             # Dancing crazily
             # Puppies
             # Boys who wear their shirt sleeves up to their elbows
             # Singing in the bathroom for best sound effects
             # Road movies
           
            • I hate
     
             # People who diet
             # Mice (because once one bit my finger while I was sleeping)
             # It when someone messes up my already messed up hair
             # Terrorism
             # Crappy serials with tooooo much drama
             # It when someone fucks up my favorite songs by rapping them real bad
             # Fake friends
             # Public speaking (stage fear)
             # It when people interrupt me while I'm singing
             # Wearing skirts and dresses (they just don't match my personality)
             # Social science (for some unknown reason)
             # Chemistry
             # People who show off
             
          So, these are some main things you should know about me to befriend me! Other than this,
if you ever want to virtual contact me, you can always find me on :
       
             ♦ Wattpad - black_rosexox
             ♦ Instagram - blackrosexox
             ♦ Twitter - RWilliams_me


Until next time
Ciao Amigos :)

Lots of mushy love,
Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment